Saturday, December 11, 2010

Countdown to Christmas: Day 11

Christmas Music is a must!  Every year I pull out the Christmas music just before Thanksgiving.  I like listening to it all from Traditional to the Chipmunks!  Even better than listening to it on the radio is going to Christmas concerts and listening to it in person.

We just went to a Norwegian Christmas Concert down at the Norway Hall.  Both my Mom and Grandma are in the ladies chorus.  My oldest daughter was Santa Lucia again and passed out the traditional cookies.  Although most of the concert was in Norwegian (which we don't speak) you were still able to recognize the music from quite a few of the songs and the sound was fantastic.
My daughter as Santa Lucia while the Chorus Sang.

My Mom & Grandma in their Norwegian dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting The Mix Gal ~ I love to hear from my readers!