|I have a hard time remembering to take|
photos of my creations....
Ingredients2/3 Cup Evaporated Milk
1 Jar (7 oz.) Marshmallow Fluff Cream
1 Cup Granulated Sugar
1/2 Stick (1/4 cup) butter or margarine
1 Bag (12 oz.) Butterscotch Chips (2 cups)
1 1/4 Teaspoon Vanilla
1 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- Line a square 8" x 8" pan with foil (or parchment paper) letting ends extend above pan on two sides.
- Put evaporated milk, marshmallow fluff, sugar and butter (or margarine) into a medium sized non stick sauce pan and bring to a boil stirring constantly to prevent scorching. Reduce heat to med or medium low and continue with a slow boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in butterscotch chips until melted. Stir in vanilla and walnuts.
- Pour into lined pan and chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Lift foil (or parchment) by ends onto cutting board. Cut into 1" squares (8 across and 8 down).