Thursday, November 17, 2011

Christmas - Homemade with Love!

One of our "homemade" creations!
This was made by my youngest daughter
(with a little help from Mama)
Whenever possible I love to make homemade presents, crafts and goodies - especially during Holidays!  In my mind there is no better time than Christmas to do so!

I recently found a great resource site which is chock full of Christmas Crafts and all things Christmas.  You can download their Free Ebooks without having to register, check them out at www.AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com

I am a pretty simple person so I like the craft projects that I can get done in a day or less (I am also impatient and want it done now).  This site seems to be full of quick projects and looks like there are plenty of projects that you can do together with your kiddos (the best kind in my opinion). 
Homemade ornament - this is one of my favorite Treasures!

Another favorite Treasure!

Working with my oldest daughter to help make her Gingerbread
House - I helped a total of 8 girls make theirs (I was a Campfire Leader)
I plan on incorporating quite a few of my Country Gourmet Home Mixes into Christmas Gifts too and if you order by December 9th you can too!  Homemade kitchen towels and potholders accompanied by a couple of our mixes are a fun and practical gift from the heart.  Stay tuned for an upcoming post showcasing my creations!  Happy Holidays from KL's Cupboard!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting The Mix Gal ~ I love to hear from my readers!