Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day 2012!

Just wanted to take a few minutes to wish Happy Mother's Day to all of the Mamas out there!

 
I am the little baby in the picture being held by my Daddy and that's my very young Mama to the right.
This is my Dad's side of the family - my Dad's Mom is in dark blue, the rest of the family includes 7 brothers and sisters - that's right there were 8 kids.....however my Mom's Mom grew up in a family with 12 siblings!

 
This is my Mom & Grandma! Both my Mom & Grandma are out of the state visiting with my Sister so I don't get to celebrate Mother's Day with either one of them (we'll save it for when they get back).

My Kiddos......

The Oldest

 
My son, the oldest and the only boy!

The Middle Child

 
My oldest daughter

The Youngest

 
The baby....growing up too fast!

My Other Babies

 
Bella (on the left) and Jasper (on the right). I am firmly convinced that they believe they are siblings!

I hope you all have a very Happy Mother's Day, blessing to you and yours!

Thank you for stopping by The Mix Gal! Comments validate my blogging efforts, so I would love to hear from you. Take care and Keep Life Simple by Mixing It UP!
~♥KerrieLynn


↓Click to Leave a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting The Mix Gal ~ I love to hear from my readers!