Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wordless Wednesday - Dirt!

If you have been following me for a while you are probably aware that our back yard is two levels....the last 20 feet of our yard is stepped down from the main yard anywhere from 2 feet to 4 feet.

When we bought our house 3 years ago this whole area was engulfed in blackberry bushes and unbeknown to us - garbage including old bikes, radiators, the remnants of an old bed and other stuff I probably don't want to know about.

Clearing out the bushes and garbage actually made the lower level even lower so we finally were able to get some dirt to fill a little of it back in. I know it looks like a lot of dirt but at least we can level some of the really low patches out and we are hoping to be able to build it up about a foot or so.....
 
This is the view from our deck looking left (we live in a two story house). 

This is the view from our deck looking to the right. 

The piles look a little more impressive up close!
 
I can only hope that the neighborhood kids don't discover our "dirt piles" before we get a chance to spread it out!

Thank you for stopping by The Mix Gal! Comments validate my blogging efforts, so I would love to hear from you. Take care and Keep Life Simple by Mixing It UP!
~♥KerrieLynn


↓Click to Leave a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting The Mix Gal ~ I love to hear from my readers!