Saturday, August 4, 2012

FREE Income & Expense Form For Direct Sellers!

Are you in direct sales and struggle to find simple forms to help you keep track of your business? I am too much of a cheapo to pay for a form when I know I can create it myself and this one is hot off the press and FREE for you to use as you desire! I designed it to fit within my own Country Gourmet Home Business and our Commission Plan, but if you have any photo editing skills you can modify it to work for your needs.
To use this image you will need to save it to your computer and then paste it into a word (or similar) program.  It is designed to fit on an 8.5" x 11" standard size paper.

 I use one of these per month and is just a simple way to keep track of monthly income and expenses for my business. These will work great in a three ring binder along with pocket dividers to hold all of your receipts or create 12 file folders (one for each month) and fill out the form as you go along and toss your receipts in there too!
The only thing that I ask in return is if you are going to use this please leave me a comment with how you will use it and a link to your website and/or Facebook page (hey it's free advertising too).
I look forward to hearing how I am helping with your business.

Thank you for stopping by The Mix Gal! Comments validate my blogging efforts, so I would love to hear from you. Take care and Keep Life Simple by Mixing It UP!
~♥KerrieLynn


↓Click to Leave a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting The Mix Gal ~ I love to hear from my readers!