|Here is the start of the latest fort - notice the kitchen chair.....|
|The fort is done and provided hours of entertainment, notice the little face|
peeking out of the window!
- Bed sheets, flat queen size work best
- Large metal binder clips, for holding it all together.
- Kitchen chairs or bar stools, for wall supports
- Comfy throw pillows, for interior decor
- Reading material, need to have something to do in the fort
- Blankie, used for snuggling
- Stuffed animals, after all you need visitors to your fort.
If you help build it, they will play in it!
Feel free to share your "Fort Stories" in my comments section. Happy Fort Building!
A Tidbit ABOUT ME:Shhhh, don't tell my kids but I like to build forts - just not every day....it is the clean up that I don't like!
Take a look at our Archives/Index page!