Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pillow Pets

Pillow Pets, both my girls love them and have to have them!  They were on the Christmas lists this year, but rumor has it that Santa was not able to keep up with the supply and demand, so sadly neither of my girls got their Pillow Pets this year.  Now every time we go into a store that has Pillow Pets I am subjected to their pleading and attempted deal making, thus far I have resisted all attempts at their cajoling.

So what did I discover this morning - I found a great Pillow Pets Giveaway and review which I am definitely entering!  If I don't win maybe the Easter Bunny will have better luck finding Pillow Pets at Easter time!

Photobucket
 
Want to read more articles similar to this one?
Take a look at our Archives/Index page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting The Mix Gal ~ I love to hear from my readers!