You can agree or disagree, because as I stated these are only my personal thoughts!
These are some of the reasons I will or will not follow a blog.
- I like to find new blogs to follow, particularly ones that are in similar genre as mine, which is a combo of my business and personal.
- I will not follow a blog if it is too difficult to get to the Google Friend Connect or Networked Blogs and I will usually only follow via the RSS feed if you have a really good blog.
- I will follow your Facebook if you have a badge that is easy to find and I can follow right from your blog page.
- I am not sure if you noticed but there are a huge number of giveaway/contest/review blogs out there and I already follow a bunch.....so I will only follow new blogs with this genre if they also have other content mixed in and I usually won't enter contests that have too many rules (sorry my brain is easily confused, I have kids after all....).
- Commenting....if it is too difficult for me to find how to leave a comment, I won't leave one.
- If the layout of someones blog frustrates me, I won't even follow.
- I don't want to read just straight text, pictures are nice.
- Music is annoying, I don't care what your musical preference is and unless you have a great blog I will leave it if I hear music (however if you blog is great, I will turn the volume down).
- It is really hard to read some of the fonts that are out there these days, so if I can't read your font....there is no point in me following your blog.
- In general light text on a dark background is hard to read unless you have a really good layout and nice font.
<a href="http://klscupboard.com" rel="nofollow"> http://KLsCupboard.com </a>
Replace the blue with your .url and replace the Red with the text you want to show up.
I think I have rambled enough for this morning....I did managed to find several really nice blogs to follow and I am looking forward to reading more from them!
~Keeping Life Simple by Mixing It Up!
Take a look at our Archives/Index page!