Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy Spring ~ April is Finally Here!

Early sign of Spring ~ I love Hydrangeas!
I don't know why but I have always associated April 1st as the start of Spring ~ I know that the "official" Spring Season starts in March, but for some reason it doesn't seem like Spring until I can turn the calendar to April!

During this month we celebrate April Fools Day, Tax Day (not sure if it is a celebration for some), Easter and personally it's my "dating" anniversary on April 1st. We (my hubby and I) always laugh about having an anniversary on April Fool's Day ~ not sure if the joke was on me or my hubby!  Whichever it was, it must have been a "good" joke as we have been together 18 years today ~ I Love You Honey!

Even though it is raining in true typical Pacific Northwest Fashion, I am welcoming spring by sharing some of our "Spring Memories" ~ hope you enjoy!
Last Year's Campfire Girls Project!

Decorating Easter Eggs 2010

Easter Morning 2010

April Rainbows...

More April Rainbows!

2008 Easter ~ All Dressed Up


~Keeping Life Simple by Mixing It Up!
Photobucket
 
Want to read more articles similar to this one?
Take a look at our Archives/Index page!

3 comments:

  1. I love the rubber boots!! Happy to see Spring in this house, finally I can take the twins for walks again! If you get a chance swing by 2 Against 1 and linking up to TGIF blog hop (Friday). Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such lovely shots...and those boots look adorable!
    hi, am a new follower from the weekend blog hop. hope you can follow back. many thanks! :)

    mymy
    My bric-a-brac

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photo is so pretty. I so love Spring flowers. I am so glad I found your blog. Have been enjoying reading over your posts!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting The Mix Gal ~ I love to hear from my readers!