Monday, March 28, 2011

Featured Blog: WAHM.com


I am so excited to announce our featured blog: WAHM.com,
an online magazine for work at home moms. 


This site features a little of everything to help out the work at home mom, from recipes to business tips!

The site is well laid out, easy to navigate and attractive!

Some topics you will find when you visit include:
  • Finding Work
  • Home & Business Finances
  • Home & Family
  • Marketing & Advertising
  • Starting a Business
  • Recipes
They also feature a blog, a forum and a business directory.  If you are a work at home mom or just a mom thinking about starting a home business, this is a must see site!  Check them out and let them know that KLs Cupboard sent you over!

~Keeping Life Simple by Mixing It Up!
Photobucket
 
Want to read more articles similar to this one?
Take a look at our Archives/Index page!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I hopped over from the blog hop, I'd love it if you followed me back:
    http://sonyasparks.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting The Mix Gal ~ I love to hear from my readers!