Friday, March 25, 2011

Country Gourmet April 2011 Host Special

Host a Country Gourmet Party during the month of April and as a Thank You you will recieve the following based upon your total show sales. As always the choice of shows is yours:

  • In Home Cooking Demonstration
  • In Home Couples Cooking Demonstration
  •  "Themed" in Home Show
  • Online Show
  • Catalog Show


~Keeping Life Simple by Mixing It Up!
Photobucket
 
Want to read more articles similar to this one?
Take a look at our Archives/Index page!

3 comments:

  1. Everything looks so yummy!! I am following you back on the weekend blog hop. We don't have any Country Gourmet Home folks up here. Sure sounds good though!! I use Market Force for most of my mystery shops, they pay really quickly and the folks are super nice. Remember, if you decide to do mystery shopping the company you shop for will never ask for money to get you started! Those are just big wastes. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome blog! I am your newest follower from the weekend blog hop! It was hard to find blogs that I want to follow, but this one is too delicious to pass up!

    Check out my blog:

    The Life Of An Unknown Sister

    No Holds Barred Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great site! Thanks for visiting my blog. Following you back! :) http://cherishedhandmadetreasures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting The Mix Gal ~ I love to hear from my readers!