- School group class pictures today for my youngest ~ not usually a big deal but I have not even filled out the order form. Also since Mama misplaced the order form for the fall picture taking session we don't have any school pictures to show for this year. Thank goodness that the photographer is offering "Spring Portraits" along with the group photo, so at least we'll have school pictures - better late than never (a motto I quite frequently live by). So first "to do" on the list is to fill out the order form (oops, just remembered that my first "to do" is to go put clothes in the dryer so she can wear her "perfect" outfit, so be right back). Clothes in dryer - DONE.
- Full dress rehearsal for same daughter's ballet recital is today at 5pm, which means I still have to fix her costume that needs to be taken in (sewed) at the top or my daughter will be the only one who manages to show off body parts that should not be shown.
- Make sure there are fresh batteries are in camera.
- Figure out dinner and get it into the crock pot.
- Make school lunches.
- Clean house.
- Call sister who is visiting from Colorado and schedule a get together for some "Sister Time".
- Wake up the household members so that the day can start.
- Have fluoride prescription filled (for my youngest).
- Find water bottle and spray my spaz of a cat who won't stay off of the counters or the 1/2 wall partition between my living room and entryway (I think he got into the cat nip or something).
- Check email and respond where needed.
- Check Facebook and try to make up something witty to post on my status. Check other people and page statuses to make sure I am not left out of the loop (obsessive compulsive much?).
Sigh, Oh Well I will just have to remember one of my favorite expressions and apply it liberally today: BRING IT ON!
~Keeping Life Simple by Mixing It Up!
Take a look at our Archives/Index page!