Monday, November 19, 2012

Now You See It...Now You Don't!

A while back I was messing around with my new camera and seeing what kind of images I could capture and managed to catch the moon on a cloudy night. I am usually not very good at taking photos, but was surprised at how neat these turned out! 
My photography skills are still a work in progress and I will never be a professional, since I do not have enough patience, but with this camera at least I can take photos that work well on my blog.  



Thank you for stopping by The Mix Gal! Comments validate my blogging efforts, so I would love to hear from you. Take care and Keep Life Simple by Mixing It UP!
~♥KerrieLynn


↓Click to Leave a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting The Mix Gal ~ I love to hear from my readers!