Thursday, April 18, 2013

It's Throwback Thursday....

I try to run a series on my Facebook Page that features a different topic each day (don't check though, I have gotten behind).  Since I am feeling a little blue and thinking about the past a bit, I thought I would go ahead and do a "Throwback Thursday" blog post.
The Cookin Hooties are all of the Country Gourmet Home
Consultants that I mentor and train!

My oldest daughter, photo taken 10 years ago when she was four!

My Paternal Grandparents (we called them Grandma and Grandpa Carlson).
They both are in heaven now and are missed!

Hubby with Son who is now 25 and married and oldest daughter who is now 14.

My baby, who is turning ten next month!

My Hubby's Grandma Jean, who is now in Heaven and missed...(shown with hubby and oldest daughter)

I decided to join the "Weekend Social Mix Blog Hop" - you can join too, just click on the image.....
Marine Wife Mommy and Life

 photo owl3withsignaturebluesmall_zps7fcc1603.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I'm stopping' by from the blog hop and wanted to let you know I'm your newest follower via GFC! Hope you'll get a chance to visit me! You can find me here:

    Blog url
    http://www.croppedstories.blogspot.com

    Bloglovin'
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3718883

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting The Mix Gal ~ I love to hear from my readers!