Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Whose Idea Was It To Sort Through The Christmas Stuff?

Oh ya, it was mine. 

What was I thinking, my house looks like a Christmas Bomb went off!

I think I am suffering from Piles Disease, specifically Christmas Piles Disease.  Don't come too close or you might catch it!

It seems like I am always trying to get organized, "trying" being the key word here....I think everything in my life is a work in progress!  However, the "progress" part of things usually has a middle result of an even bigger mess than when I started....

Shhh, don't tell my husband, but I told him that everyone has a mess like this when they are trying to organize - they do don't they?  I am of the firm belief that I am just like most wives and moms, but I don't try to sugarcoat anything, I normally tell it like it is and if it sheds a bad light on me, then so be it. 

My house is a mess, there I've said it, but it will look better before the end of the day (I hope).

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting The Mix Gal ~ I love to hear from my readers!