Thursday, January 6, 2011

Free Blog Helps!


I like free stuff so whenever I find it on the web I usually grab it!  My two newest finds were a couple of blogs that have given me the design tools to give my blog a much needed update and the best part is that it was FREE!



The first site that I found was Kevin & Amanda - their site is well laid out, full of information and articles and also includes FREE Custom Fonts and a tutorial on how to apply the fonts to your blog.  You will notice that I took full advantage of changing my side bar titles and post titles.  I think it gives my blog that little something extra that it was lacking.  So thank you Kevin & Amanda!

Kevin & Amanda's site also had links to several sites that had FREE Custom Backgrounds.  I found the one I liked at Shabby Blogs.  Again it was FREE and super easy to install.  So another Thank You goes out to Shabby Blogs.

My current blog background is courtesy of Cutest Blog on the Block - again everything was free, my background, the extra which include divider bar and buttons (favorites, labels, family, etc).  

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting The Mix Gal ~ I love to hear from my readers!