Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Junk Drawer Before n After

 Another Before n After.....

I am sure everyone has a JUNK DRAWER, I'm just not sure everyone's is as bad as mine was.
Junk Drawer - Before
Now for the taadaa....
The Junk Drawer - After!
Still a lot of stuff and could use some editing.  I didn't want to spend money on any organizers so I used what I had on hand.  At least I can find stuff in it now......

Why we have so many pens/pencils and scissors I'll never know - oh wait I do know.....it's because they always disappear.

I think they go on vacation or something, probably hang out in the "land of lost socks" for awhile before visiting "how did this get here".

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting The Mix Gal ~ I love to hear from my readers!