Friday, January 28, 2011

Valentine's Day


It's that time of year again, time to start thinking about Valentine's Day! We usually keep it pretty simple around our house. A few years ago we decided to make a special dinner on Valentine's Day and decorate the table appropriately. I keep it real simple, but it doesn't matter to the kids - they love it! They don't get to see it until it is time to come and eat.  I am not very good at remembering to take photos, so these are the best I could find (not much I know, but what can I say I am photo challenged).  I promise to do better this year!
I forgot to take a picture beforehand, so this is the "aftermath"



Photobucket
 
Want to read more articles similar to this one?
Take a look at our Archives/Index page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting The Mix Gal ~ I love to hear from my readers!