Saturday, January 8, 2011

Borders Free Reader

If you know me you know I am like most people out there - always looking for a good deal....

I just found a great deal - FREE!  It's a Borders eReader Application.  Downloads on your computer and lets you read books, best of all there are several FREE Borders books that you can download and read.

I won't advocate anything unless I have tried it first, so it's now downloaded onto my desktop and seems to be working as advertised - FREE!

Here is the link to the FREE Borders eReader if you want to try it for yourself. 

As a side note, I don't get any affliate bonuses or anything special from Borders, I'm just passing along a good find.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting The Mix Gal ~ I love to hear from my readers!