Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Back to School - Mama Says Yipee!

My girls might not be that excited that Summer Vacation is over and today is back to school but I am!  Don't get me wrong, I love Summer Vacation ~ especially the lack of Homework Battles, but the couple of weeks just before school starts are too hectic!  We (I) run around trying to make sure that all of the supplies on the school lists are purchased (without having to take out a second mortgage on the house) and that the new school wardrobe is appropriate and will actually be worn.
This is me just before school starts:
This is my salvation:
This is me after school starts (o.k., not really, but I can envision it):

Hooray for Back to School and the fact that I don't home school!  Sometimes Mama just needs a break!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting The Mix Gal ~ I love to hear from my readers!