Monday, July 25, 2011

One of My Many Hats.....

I cannot believe it has been a week since my last post!  My life is crazy busy right now (like many of yours) and one of the many hats that I wear is that I volunteer for a Non-Profit Animal Rescue Group ~ this usually doesn't involve too much of my time as I am the behind the scenes kind of gal, doing Facebook promotions, helping work our information booth at various events, etc.
One of our Games from last years EXPO ~ musical chairs!

But, this year I took on the monumental task of being the Chairperson for our large Annual Outdoor Fundraiser ~ which is complete with vendors, food, demonstrations, raffle, games, contests and more!  We are at less than 6 days before the event happens, so as you can imaging my life is quite hectic to say the least! 
As soon as our EXPO is over I plan on fully engaging in my business again and look forward to posting regularly!  In the meantime, I appreciate each of my followers and your patence!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting The Mix Gal ~ I love to hear from my readers!