Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Child's Christmas Village

This is what Christmas and holidays are all about......I got ready to type my blog post today knowing that I would use a couple of the photos I downloaded yesterday (showing off some more Christmas decorations) and I discovered this photo on my computer
At first I was wondering where did this come from and then I remembered that my youngest daughter had been "helping" me with the Christmas decorating.

She had taken a bunch of the decorations and arranged a whole village on the kitchen island.  Then she proceeded to narrate a whole story about what she created.  I didn't realize she had taken a photo ~ but I am so glad that she did, now every time I see this photo I will remember this special moment we shared together exploring her Christmas Village...... 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely village and a great memory:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is so sweet! I love anything that reminds me of a precious moment I shared with one of my children or g'children.
    Thank you for dropping by my blog! I love meeting new blogging friends and visiting their post also.
    You have a dear little family!
    Blessings-Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting The Mix Gal ~ I love to hear from my readers!