Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Nativity

Below is this year's nativity scene ~ the actual set up changes just a little bit each year but the main pieces are always the same.  The actual nativity always seems so dark so I tried to put up a string of lights - it looks pretty good when it is lit up, but not so much for these day photos.  I had to use colored lights since I was all out of White lights.  I will have to catch some after Christmas sales this year to pick up a small strand of White lights just for the Nativity.
The nativity scene below was from 2007  - I actually like this display much better than this year's display, however the large angel has gone missing and the small white tree currently resides in my oldest daughter's room - complete with decorations.  I have several of the single pillar candle lights but they are currently in various windows throughout the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting The Mix Gal ~ I love to hear from my readers!