Saturday, December 31, 2011

Trying Threaded Comments Again.....

I think I may just have stumbled upon gold.......in the form of a tutorial for threaded comments that seems to work and is not a third party application.  Many thanks to Artis Tutorial and specifically this post http://artistutorial.blogspot.com/2011/09/threaded-comments-for-blogger-comment.html
on adding threaded comments to Blogger Blogs!  The tutorial itself was easy to follow and within 10 minutes I had completely altered my comments and the ability to add a reply!  If you want to see it in action on my blog check out this post, it's comments and my replies!

The threaded comments seems to be working just fine - however if I run into problems I will be sure to post about it here.  Please let me know if you choose to take advantage of this tutorial and try the  threaded comments feature and how it is working for you.

~Keep Life Simple by Mixing It Up! TM
Want to read more articles similar to this one? Take a look at our Archives/Index page!

Thank you for stopping by ~

2 comments:

  1. KerrieLynn,
    Great find, do all your replies show up in the comment section, or can you just email your return comment to the person without it showing up on your blog? Does that make sense? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. @❀❀❀Ðαωᾔ❀❀❀
    Dawn, I just sent you an email....I can choose to reply here in the comments or send an email back to you! So far I love this feature I found.
    ╰♥╮KerrieLynn╰♥╮

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting The Mix Gal ~ I love to hear from my readers!