Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year & Thank You!

Today starts 2012 and I just wanted to express a heartfelt thank you to each of you who follow my blog, support my business and/or leave me comments!  I began blogging just over a year ago as a way to express both myself and promote my work at home business and while I am sure I have made many mistakes along the way I am very happy with the blog that I have today and am very thankful to each and everyone of my followers.

I know that there are many blogs out there that I follow and I do read daily, but I don't always leave a comment so my hope is that there are many of you out there that do the same with my blog.  So whether or not you are a "silent follower" or a "vocal follower" you are appreciated!  Now I have to get off my computer and blog so I can get both my house and myself ready for our 2012 New Year's Dinner.  I have my family coming over to celebrate both the New Year and my Mom's Birthday!  We decided to keep it simple with hot dogs, potato salad, baked beans and chips.  Not the normal dinner you would expect in the middle of winter, but that's the way we roll!

~Keep Life Simple by Mixing It Up! TM
Want to read more articles similar to this one? Take a look at our Archives/Index page!

Thank you for stopping by ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting The Mix Gal ~ I love to hear from my readers!