Sunday, November 14, 2010

My 50+ Challenge

I ran across something similar to this on a blog and thought this was a pretty great idea, however I am going to modify this to suit my needs. 

So here is the way it will work.....I am incorporating a list of topics that I eventually want to create posts about and as I create each post I will come back to this original post and create the link.  With this list I should always have something to write about, if there is something missing that you would like to see me write on, just post it in the comment section and I'll see what I can do.


Here is my list:

  1. Birthdays
  2. Blogging
  3. Bucket List
  4. Camping
  5. Childhood friends
  6. Christmas
  7. Comfort food
  8. Computers
  9. Cooking
  10. Creativity
  11. Decorating
  12. Event Planning
  13. Family
  14. Family Recipes
  15. Family Traditions
  16. Friends
  17. Fun
  18. Gaming
  19. Grandparents
  20. Happiness
  21. Heritage
  22. Holiday Traditions
  23. Home business
  24. House
  25. How I met your Dad
  26. Kids Activities
  27. Learning
  28. Lost Opportunities
  29. Motivation
  30. Movies to watch
  31. Music
  32. Organizing
  33. Outside my comfort zone
  34. Passionate About
  35. Pets
  36. Photography
  37. Public speaking
  38. Reading
  39. Remember When
  40. Shopping
  41. Simple pleasures
  42. Surprises
  43. The first movie I remember seeing
  44. Travel:  Where I've Been
  45. Travel: Where I want to Go
  46. Volunteering
  47. Worries


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting The Mix Gal ~ I love to hear from my readers!