Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Family Past and Present


Family on my Dad's Side, taken around 1910-1915.  My Great Grandma (my Dad's maternal Grandmother) is on the upper far right.  This photo is my Great Grandma's immediate family which consisted of 13 total kids and her Mom & Dad.


My Family on my Dad's side (my Dad was one of eight kids)
I'm the baby being held by my Dad


My Family on my Mom's Side (just missing my sister, who wasn't there
and my son, who left early)
 I've got more really old photos to post, but I want to find out more information like who's who, the date, etc. before I post them.  I will add on to them on to this post when I find out more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting The Mix Gal ~ I love to hear from my readers!