Thursday, November 11, 2010

Veteran's Day

Today is the day that is set aside to remember our Veterans, from the past to the present and the freedoms that they fought for.  Although many would disagree on the necessity of war, the fact still remains that these Men & Women were, and are willing to put their lives on the line to protect those freedoms that we quite often take for granted. 
On this Veteran's day I choose to stay at home and I will be making cookies with my kids because I have the freedom to choose what to do and I choose to spend it at home enjoying the most inportant thing in life ~ FAMILY!

Thank you to all of our Soldiers, both past and present, those still with us today and those long gone......



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting The Mix Gal ~ I love to hear from my readers!