Monday, May 16, 2011

Blog OCD??

I love to blog, but sometimes it seems like I spend more time on the layout and design of my blog than I do on actual articles. I think I have finally figured it out - I suffer from Blog OCD with a little Blog ADHD mixed in!

I love to read other blogs and as I'm reading I find myself suffering from the "shiny blog syndrome". I love the article, but my brain starts thinking, ooh I love the font they are using or that layout is great! The next thing I know I am behind the scenes of my blog trying to mimic the look. Then the OCD part kicks in and I'm not happy until my blog looks "just right".

The good news is that I'm not a lost cause....I do get frustrated if it (the blog) doesn't come out the way I want it to, but I will close it down and leave it "as is" if I can't figure out how to get the look I want. Of course, I have usually already spent way too many hours (yes I said hours) before I get to the point of "I give up". 
My theory is that if I was a 100% lost cause, I wouldn't be able to walk away, right?

My question to you is this, am I the only one out there who suffers from Blog OCD/ADHD?

I hope I'm not alone, so leave me a comment and let me know if you suffer too.  Maybe we can form a group or something, LOL!


Photobucket
 
Want to read more articles similar to this one?
Take a look at our Archives/Index page!
~Keep Life Simple by Mixing It Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting The Mix Gal ~ I love to hear from my readers!