Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wordless Wednesday - Hubby's Project

The downstairs laundry/bathroom project. The space was not finished when we bought the house (only the framing, wiring and plumbing lines were in). Hubby has been working on it in his spare time......finishing the floor spanned two weekends.
Sub floor installed

Tiles down, spacers in and beer waiting.....

The favorite shoes....not quite so pretty anymore!

Finished!
Linking up with:

Wordless Wednesday Hop

 photo owl3withsignaturebluesmall_zps7fcc1603.jpg

5 comments:

  1. very nice! He can come do my kitchen floor now....ours is BRICK! Can ya believe it? Some idiot laid unsealed brick (textured brick at that...can't even mop) in a KITCHEN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, brick must have been on sale or maybe re-purposed from a chimney!

      Delete
  2. It looks gorgeous! I can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tiles you chose. I'll look forward to seeing the work progress.
    This is going to be a future project for us, too. We aren't looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fun and exciting!! good for you!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
    happy WW!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting The Mix Gal ~ I love to hear from my readers!