Sunday, October 16, 2011

Flirty Aprons!

Most of you know that my Country Gourmet Home Business is gourmet foods and food mixes......I love food and all things associated with food!  I am happy to announce a new affiliate - Flirty Aprons!  I have been searching high and low for the "just right" apron both for business and a different one to use at home!  I even went so far as to purchase material and I made my own!  It used to be (in the Olden Days when I was still in my teens) less expensive to make something yourself than to buy ready made......not so any more.

I spent a small fortune (the dollar amount which will never be listed so hubby won't find out) purchasing material, pattern, thread, trims, buttons etc.  After I walked out of the fabric store I realized I could probably purchase 3 aprons at the price I had just paid for material.  Thus began the search or quest for cute and sassy aprons!  I search high and I searched low - I found out that there are many small work at home business out there that make aprons and they are priced appropriately as a "home-made item" but not enough variety and price was still a bit high!

I recently stumbled across "Flirty Aprons" (now my newest affiliate) and they had exactly what I was looking for at prices I could afford!  My apron quest is over, now my apron collection has started!
I invite you to take a look at what they have to offer!
www.FlirtyAprons.com
Click on the Image to See Flirty Apron's Selections!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting The Mix Gal ~ I love to hear from my readers!