Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - My Retro Apron!

Retro Apron I decided to make (with a couple of modifications)
I have been sewing for years and I am a very, very messy sewer!
Skirt and top - the top was modified so it was more of a princess neckline and I added darts so it was more fitted.
Skirt with pockets on!
This is what I have to put up with when I sew or try to do anything!

Nosey Cat!  Curiosity killed the cat right?  Just an FYI, he did live to see another day!
The end results - I also made one for my youngest daughter!  I got lots of compliments and even a request (from my grandma) to make one just like it for her!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. Drop by to say hi. Love your apron you made. Can't wait to receive my mix I won.

    Also, I'm having my first giveaway on my blog. Can you come and support me? I'd love it!!!

    Mommie AGain!
    http://mommieagainblog.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting The Mix Gal ~ I love to hear from my readers!