Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My Blog Anniversary is Just Around the Corner!

I just realized that I have a one year blog anniversary coming up on November 4th!  Time flies so fast, I can hardly believe it has been a year already......I remember starting out and having no clue what I was doing in the blogging world.

One of the first things I did was join in a meme and didn't do it right.  The host sent me a nasty email and I responded back letting her know that I was new to blogging and didn't know the "rules" of these kinds of things.  I still remember receiving that email and it is a good reminder of how not to treat your followers or people who comment.  I hope that host learned to never assume anything and there might be a story behind someone's actions.  If I had not already been such a strong person already that email that I received might have killed any desire I had to continue in the blogging world.


I think I will have to host some kind of giveaway to celebrate - I need to check my cupboard to see what I have in stock!  Watch for an upcoming post announcing it.


PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Blogging can be tricky business, and that you've managed to keep at it for an entire year definitely deserves kudos :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting The Mix Gal ~ I love to hear from my readers!