Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumpkin Patch ~ Signs, Signs and More Signs!

We (my youngest daughter and I) took a trip to the Pumpkin Patch yesterday and although it was a typical Pacific Northwest rainy day, I did manage to snap lots of photos!  My day job is working for a sign company, so of course seeing all of the creative signage was a special treat!  I thought I would share with you what I found.  Please dis-regard any of the dates shown in the pictures - I am not a "techie" and I had the batteries out of the camera and the date re-set itself!
This pole had license plates from all states with the "One Nation Under God" at the top!












There were all kinds of "Photo Ops" set up - I love this one!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love all the photos, especially the wash station and all the old enamel ware:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by – the wash station was one of my favorites too! I think I could have looked around for hours at all of the old pieces that they had! I have quite a few more photos that I took that I will be posting in a later blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cast iron wear also..it's a shame there is a fortune on that wall! I actually mount them on my kitchen wall. I should take a picture and do a blog on it. I am like you with old things. I often day dream about what it was like when the pioneers went through our area, and the indians... what it looked like and how they lived. Great story! I am following you from Bloggity Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting The Mix Gal ~ I love to hear from my readers!