Thursday, December 2, 2010

Countdown to Christmas: Day 2

I started my countdown to Christmas yesterday and showcased The Nativity.  The second thing on my list of "It wouldn't feel like Christmas Without" is the Christmas Tree (we have a fake one due to allergies).  Last year we splurged and bought a new tree - one with the lights already wired on and it was well worth the price!   The Christmas decorations are always put up on Thanksgiving weekend and we make a big production out of it, usually taking the entire weekend (much better than Black Friday shopping). 

Without further ado, here is our 2010 Christmas Tree.

Our 2010 Christmas Tree
 I am usually in charge of the inside decorating and my husband does the exterior decorations.  I always have the help of my kids.  I don't know why, but it always seems like the youngest one puts all of the ornaments on the tree (with a little editing help from me).  I do have to put on the ornaments that go on the higher up branches and place the star on the very top.  If I had my choice the Christmas decorations would stay up year round, as it is they usually don't get put away until mid January! 

Merry Christmas and Happy Cooking,
KerrieLynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting The Mix Gal ~ I love to hear from my readers!