Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Countdown to Christmas: Day 21

In our house we always have some kind of Advent calendar during the Christmas holiday, some years it's just a matter of marking the days off of the calendar and other years we buy the advent calendars that have the chocolate hidden behind each window.

Last year my husband's parents gave us a bunch of Christmas decorations, but since we already had our house decorated we put them away for this year.  Several of the decorations now grace our house, including a new advent calendar which is designed to be used every year.  So here is our "new to us" advent calendar:
I had to do a close up so that you could see that first thing we did was loose the number one, thankfully the calendar came with "blanks" so I was able to create a new #1.
Merry Christmas.....only four days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting The Mix Gal ~ I love to hear from my readers!