Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Past and Present

I thought I would try something different for today's post, sometimes I just don't feel like expressing my thoughts by writing so I am sharing my thoughts with photos.....I enjoyed taking them, I hope you enjoy viewing them.
One of my favorite ornaments.

My cat's new favorite spot.

My hubby bought me a whole set of Thomas Kincaid ornaments,
Snowmen & Santas!

From Christmas Past, this was on my hubby's tree when he was a boy.



Christmas Past, a set of these ornaments were on my Grandma's
tree every year. I used to love laying on the ground
and looking up at them.

Handmade by me, while in MOPs.

A little tree bling and my girls initials.
One of my most precious treasures - handmade by my oldest daughter.

Another precious treasure handmade by my youngest daughter.
My thoughts today are on Christmas and reflecting on past memories and future memories.....

Merry Christmas & Happy Cooking,
KerrieLynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting The Mix Gal ~ I love to hear from my readers!