Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Favorite Things 2010.....

There are a few things that I found in 2010 that I absolutely love so I thought I'd share them with you.....

1.  Sloggers - I won't leave home without them.  I call them the "crocs for country living".  I used to be a heels type of gal, but once my feet slid into these, they did the "happy dance" and now it's torture to wear heels.  There is only one drawback to these - snow or ice!  They become ice skates in snow or ice, as I found out the first time I tried it!  I was saved by the porch railing!  I discovered these in 2009, starting with a Red pair....the only reason I now have a light Blue pair is because the dog liked the Red pair - at little too much.....
See all styles here: Sloggers




2.  Starbucks VIA Ready Brew.  Instant coffee singles.  Finally an instant coffee that actually tastes like coffee should!

See more at: Starbucks




3.  Hoover Anniversary Wind Tunnel Self Propelled Vacuum - no more bagless vacuum cleaners for this gal, everyone I tried shortly became nothing more than a dust collecting piece of art.  The dust collecting was done on the outside of the vacuum, not the inside.

My new vacuum works like a dream - I actually enjoy vacuuming now!  I haven't had it very long so I cannot attest to it's longevity, however it does come with a 3 year warranty and I've found that companies will not warrant a product for that length of time unless it can stand the "test of time".  I recommend this vacuum to anyone.  See more here: Hoover.



These are my three top picks for 2010.....if you have tried or have one of these please comment to let me know what your experience has been.  If you have a top pick for 2010, I'd love to hear about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting The Mix Gal ~ I love to hear from my readers!